Search This Blog

Friday, December 9, 2011

Notoriety

This entry into my blog isn't an attempt to demonize some for their political views, but to make an example of a growing trend that affects nearly everyone now days: Social Networking.
People in the United States have many rights to many things: free speech, ownership of a weapon, due process, etc... So why are Americans exposing themselves and waiving their own rights of privacy on an open forum? I'm not saying I don't condone this behavior, but it's hard for me to feel sorry for anyone who chooses to acknowledge some rights and waive others for the reward of notoriety. I think this particular case is very entertaining in that regard.

Considering this is my last entry, I'll end with a challenge to anyone who reads it: Find a mirror and look at yourself. Ask yourself if you truly love your country and understand that for over two-hundred years Americans have sculpted this incredible land into the most amazing nation on Earth.  Respect this Nation, respect your rights, and don’t complain if you’re not willing to sacrifice for the welfare of your country.

No comments:

Post a Comment